GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
The Ugly Stick
|The Ugly Stick|
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon Stats[edit | edit source]
- Blunt damage: 19-35 (req. 9 Hammer Mastery)
- Damage +15%
- Armor -10 (while attacking)
- Life stealing: 5
- Health regeneration -1
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A Bludgeoner from Mathilde in House zu Heltzer or from Theodosus in Cavalon
- A Barrel Hammer from Shausha in the Command Post
- A Hammer from any weaponsmith in Eye of the North
- A perfect "To the Pain!" inscription
- A perfect Vampiric Hammer Haft
- A perfect Hammer Grip of Fortitude
There is no collector counterpart for this weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The phrase, "beaten with the ugly stick," usually refers to someone who is ugly.