GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Ugly Stick
|The Ugly Stick|
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon Stats[edit | edit source]
- Blunt damage: 19-35 (req. 9 Hammer Mastery)
- Damage +15%
- Armor -10 (while attacking)
- Life stealing: 5
- Health regeneration -1
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A Bludgeoner from Mathilde in House zu Heltzer or from Theodosus in Cavalon
- A Barrel Hammer from Shausha in the Command Post
- A Hammer from any weaponsmith in Eye of the North
- A perfect "To the Pain!" inscription
- A perfect Vampiric Hammer Haft
- A perfect Hammer Grip of Fortitude
There is no collector counterpart for this weapon.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The phrase, "beaten with the ugly stick," usually refers to someone who is ugly.