GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Yeti Hunt
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Zho again when you are ready to begin hunting the Yeti.
- Help Zho hunt down and kill the Yeti.
- See Zho for your reward.
- Track Down Zho
- Factions character
- "For months I have been trying to trap a particularly elusive Yeti. I have set rabbit traps to lure him, but I find the traps broken and the rabbits gone. Perhaps together we can do what I have been unable to do alone."
- "I suggest you take some time to review the skills I am about to give you. When you are ready to go, speak with me again."
Intermediate Dialogue 1
- "I hope the Yeti has not escaped while you were busy daydreaming. Come! Let us go and find the beast."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- "I noticed some tracks nearby; I think it is close, now."
- "There it is! Attack!"
- "You might just make a good Ranger some day."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
When you accept this quest, Zho gives you the skills Read the Wind and Flame Trap. After you talk to Zho a second time she leads you over a bridge to the south and to the mouth of a canyon. The Wild Yeti will come running down this canyon shortly, if you want you can lay a Flame Trap here for it. After the Yeti is dead, speak with Zho a third time to finish this quest.