GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Jedur Wahmeh to learn if he is worthy of his father's inheritance.
- Go with Jedur Wahmeh to recover the buried treasure.
- See Healer Zenwa for your reward.
- "Nehbawa Wahmeh's third-born, his young son, Jedur, is a bit of an enigma. They say every family must have a black sheep, and I suppose that is how many would describe young Jedur. He's always been something of a... um... free spirit. I would describe him, at times, as being the very antithesis of his father. But it is not my job to choose an heir. Perhaps that is why Nehbawa wished a Sunspear to make this decision. He wanted someone impartial and honorable. So, please, speak with Jedur and get to know him better before you make your decision."
- Accept: "It is my honor to serve. I will meet Jedur and learn more about him."
- Reject: "I tell you what, just give me the inheritance."
Intermediate Dialogue 1 (Jedur Wahmeh)
- "So you get to decide whether I get rich on my old man's money or go broke while my siblings fritter it all away? Well that's just great! Leave it to the Sunspears to stand in the way of a man's dreams. I tell you what. I saw some corsairs bury a treasure along the shore, but I've been too scared to go get it. If you help me get the treasure, it won't matter to me who you choose. And hey, if you do pick me, I'll make it worth your while; if you know what I mean. I understand how the world works. Everyone and everything has a price."
Intermediate Dialogue 2
- Jedur Wahmeh: "Here it is! The treasure! It's mine; all mine! Thanks for your help, but... um... you can't have it. It's mine!"
Intermediate Dialogue 3
- Jedur Wahmeh: "Protect me, Sunspear! I'll guard the treaure."
- "So you have learned what you can about Jedur? That is good. Speak to me again when you have made your final decision about which child most deserved Nehbawa Wahmeh's inheritance."
One of the following, mutually exclusive quests:
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The treasure is north-east, close to the last undead in the zone from the Isle of the Dead quest. While you may not meet opposition when initially reaching the treasure point, corsairs attack on the return trip. If Jedur dies, you must restart the quest. Kill the corsairs and return for your reward.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After completing this quest, Zenwa will offer you three quests (see Followup section above), they are mutually exclusive of each other, meaning you can only choose one of these quests to complete. If you change your mind part way though, you can return to a town or outpost and abandon the taken quest, return to Zenwa to select again.