GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Tithe for Ashford Abbey
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Head due north from Ashford until you find the road to Green Hills County. Go to Green Hills County and talk to Grazden the Protector.
- Deliver Barradin's tithe to Devona.
- "You've shown yourself to be courageous and trusworthy. I could use your help. With so many bandits and troublemakers around these days, Brother Mhenlo has asked for my help in collecting the tithe for Ashford Abbey. Duke Barradin is especially generous to the church and I suspect bandits will attempt to intercept his donation.
- Can you get Barradin's tithe from his man Grazden and deliver it to me? Grazden will be in Green Hills County, north of here."
- Accept: "I'll do what I can to help."
- Reject: "I'm sorry. I don't have time for this."
Intermediate Dialogue (Grazden the Protector)
- "You're here to collect Barradin's tithe? You look like you could use a little assistance on the return trip. I'm certain that Dwayna will be watching over you should you encounter any bandits on your way back."
- "Thank you for delivering the tithe. I trust you didn't run into any trouble you couldn't handle. You can be sure I will pass word of your bravery on to Sir Tydus."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Get the Tithe from Grazden in Green Hills County (stands before the Resurrection Shrine near the portal from Lakeside County) and deliver it back to Devona (can map travel back to the Abbey to reduce the amount of walking required).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is no oppotunity to "spend" your Skill Points while in Pre-Searing Ascalon, but they are still worth obtaining here due to the relative ease in earning them.