GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
To Kryta: Journey's End
Overview[edit | edit source]
- To Kryta: The Ice Cave (Tyrian-born)
- None (Canthan-born, Elonian-born)
- 500 XP
- "I have a letter here for [sic] Ambassador Zain informing him of Prince Rurik's death. You can give it to Ambassador Braun when you see him. Zain has assigned him to the refugee problem, so he'll work out the details involved in getting them settled. Meet Braun in Scoundrel's Rise, just outside the gate to Griffon's Mouth."
Intermediate Dialogue (Ambassador Braun)
- "The undead have risen from the swamps. The gates to Lion's Arch have been closed. Times are bad indeed."
- "I have been appointed by Ambassador Zain to handle the matter of seeing your people settled. The ambassador will be saddened to hear of your great prince, I am sure."
- "Here is the letter from Ambassador Zain granting refuge in Kryta. Present it to Witness Casori, the city's regent. Perhaps she can help you."
- "Yes, Braun told us to expect you. I understand you have Ambassador Zain's decree allowing your people to settle here. I'm afraid, however, that powers above me are ordering my city's gates closed even to Krytans."
- "You've done these people a great service."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
From Aidan follow the arrow to Griffon's Mouth. Once you get to Scoundrel's Rise Braun will send you to Witness Casori in Gates of Kryta. You'll have to kill a bunch of Grasping Ghouls and Zombie Warlocks along the way.
Follow Up[edit | edit source]
- To continue the story-line complete the mission: Gates of Kryta
Notes[edit | edit source]
This is the "earliest" quest (in the Prophecies Storyline) available to Canthan or Elonian-born characters backtracking towards Ascalon. Its main purpose would seem to be to direct Canthan and Elonian characters to the Gates of Kryta mission location, which is otherwise quite difficult to find without the aid of a map.