GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A Warrior Tome
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to learn one non-elite <profession> skill that is already unlocked on your account while in a town or outpost. A skill tome only has one use.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- A random drop from normal monsters in Hard Mode
- Locked Chests in Hard Mode
- Zaishen Chest
- Pokhe in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 1 Silver Zaishen Coin and 50
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tomes do not require skill points to use.
- In order to acquire a skill, your primary or secondary profession must match the tome's (e.g. to use a monk tome, you must be a Monk/... or .../Monk).
- Tomes cannot be sold to merchants.
- There is a tome for each profession, marked by the relevant emblem colored similarly to the corresponding boss aura.
- Tomes of the same profession stack; Elite and non-elite tomes do not.
- Monsters tend to drop tomes of their profession (e.g. Skeleton Monks will most likely drop a monk tome).