GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Realm of Torment (various locations)
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After the Ruins of Morah mission, they respond with one of the following lines:
- "Do not give up, Kormir! You are needed, far more than you realize."
- "I learned too late never to trust Margonites. They have a sickness in their souls... Abaddon's insanity drove them from reality into madness."
- "Nightfall came for me when a demon tore apart my body and swallowed my soul. Now I exist in Torment, praying for release."
- "Stay close to her, hero. The future of all rests on your shoulders."
- "We, who walk these dark paths, salute your courage. I pray to Balthazar, who has forgotten me, that you will see Elona once more."
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of the Nightfall Campaign.
After completion of the Nightfall campaign:
- "All hail Kormir, Goddess of Secrets!"
- "Balthazar, your servant calls to you. Free me from this place at last!"
- "Farewell, Kormir. Your rebirth will be the dawn of all Elona."
- "I will follow Kormir. No other god had the courage to face Abaddon and sacrifice herself so that others may live."
- "Kormir whispers beneath the world, through the quiet chambers and the dark corridors of reality. Can you hear her?"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- See also Mad Soul.