GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Touch of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh
|Touch of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh|
Full: Target foe's attributes are set to 0 for 20 seconds, and target foe and another random foe swap positions.
Concise: (20 seconds.) Target foe's attributes are set to 0. This foe and another random foe swap positions.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This skill is used by The Black Beast of Arrgh in The Foundry of Failed Creations.
- Taking out the Black Beast quickly or interrupting this skill is crucial, as it can make up to two characters at once completely useless. Also, if one of the swapped characters is the party's tank, it usually means instant death for that party member, and often the entire group soon afterward.
- If there is a miniature in the aggro bubble of the tank, the skill will swap the tank with the miniature.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When this skill is used, both the original target and the random target will exclaim "Aaaaarrrrrrrrggghhh!" as they are swapped.
- This skill and the monster that uses it are a reference to the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", in which the knights of King Arthur meet the Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh in the Cave of Caerbannog.