GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Given[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Always something or someone interesting afoot in Ascalon City.
- Is there something we ought to discuss?"
- If the player is a Necromancer:
- "Ah, a student of the Dark Arts, I see. Please don't come too close. I don't want to catch any diseases."
- "Is there something you'd like to discuss?"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There are actually 2 Town Criers in Ascalon City in Pre-Searing. One is located near the town exit, and one is located in the upper east part where brand-new players appear
- The Town Criers seem to be duplicates in separate places.