GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Track Down Su
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "I have taught you all I can be bothered to. I am sure you will make a fine Necromancer...or, more likely, you will die trying."
- "My sister is waiting for you in Panjiang Peninsula. Her name is Su. She will be absolutely thrilled to continue your studies, I just know it. Find her and tell her that we have completed initial lessons."
- Accept: "I'll look for Su in Panjiang Peninsula."
- Reject: "I think I'd like to go hunting for a bit, first."
- When asked about quest: "My sister is in Panjiang Peninsula. I wouldn't make her wait if I were you...."
- "I suppose my brother sent you. Oh, joy. Just what I need: another novice to waste my time. Well, perhaps I can find a use for you if I put my mind to it."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After receiving this quest from Reng Ku, Map travel to Tsumei Village, form a party, and exit through the portal to Panjiang Peninsula (west side). From there, follow the green arrow on your compass to Raiyan Cave. If necessary, the mobs in this area are easy to avoid by waiting until they move away from your path.