GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
The following quests reward Trade Contracts:
- Rally The Princes (2 awarded)
- A Sound of Ancient Horns
- Destroy the Harpies
- The Hanging Gardener
- Botanical Research
- Plague of Frogs
- Which Way Did He Go?
- Gift of the Djinn (2 awarded)
- Protect the Learned
- Interception → Population Control → Guard Rescue → Extinction
- Worst. Performance. Ever. → The Show Must Go On → Summertime for Bokka
- Scorched Earth (Nightfall) → Valley of the Rifts → In Defense of Theatre
- Data Mining → To the Rescue (Nightfall) → Coffer of Joko → Puzzling Parchment → Garden Chores → One Man's Dream
Collectors[edit | edit source]
|Identification Kit||Used to identify items. (25 uses)||50|
|Salvage Kit||Used to salvage common crafting materials from items. (25 uses)||50|
|Bottle of Vabbian Wine||Only known practical use is to acquire the drunkard title.||100|
|Scroll of Adventurer's Insight||The whole party gains +50% XP from combat for 10 minutes.||100|
|Bag||Used to increase your inventory space.||50|
|Vabbian Key||Unlocks Vabbian chests.||300|
|Expert Salvage Kit||Used to salvage Rare crafting materials from items, Runes from armor, and Weapon upgrades. (25 uses)||200|
|Superior Identification Kit||Same functionality as a standard Identification Kit. (100 uses)||250|
|Rune of Holding||When used on a bag, increase the holding capacity of that bag from 5 slots to 10 slots.||250|
|Scroll of Rampager's Insight||The whole party gains double XP from combat. Rampager's Insight ends if the party fails to kill an enemy for 30 seconds.||125|
|Scroll of Hunter's Insight||The whole party gains 175% XP from combat. Hunter's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||150|
|Superior Salvage Kit||Same functionality as an Expert Salvage Kit. (100 uses)||1|
|Scroll of Hero's Insight||The whole party gains double XP from combat for 10 minutes.||400|
|Scroll of Berserker's Insight||The whole party gains triple XP from combat. Berserker's Insight ends if the party fails to kill an enemy for 30 seconds.||400|
|Scroll of Slayer's Insight||The whole party gains 250% XP from combat. Slayer's Insight ends if the party fails to kill a boss for 5 minutes.||400|
|Ruby||Rare crafting material.||250||Rare Material Trader value is substantially higher|
|Sapphire||Rare crafting material.||250||Rare Material Trader value is substantially higher|
|Diamond||Rare crafting material.||250||Rare Material Trader value is substantially higher|
Converting to cash[edit | edit source]
- The best conversion rate of contract-to-gold can be obtained by trading 7 contracts for a ruby or sapphire. Over the past years, prices for those gems rarely dropped below 3 500 . However, recent demand for gems (to craft Vabbian Armor) has increased values to 7–11 .
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Each character that completes all listed quests will receive a total of 27 Trade Contracts.
- Crafting a full set of Vabbian Armor (including headgear) using only Trade Contracts to obtain the rubies and sapphires would require 224 contracts. Crafting a set without headgear would only require 196 contracts. (Headgear is not required for displaying armor at the Monument of Resilience.)