GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Gather 20 shells on the beaches in Mehtani Keys. You have gathered 0...20 of 20.
- Give the shells to Elder Olunideh and collect your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "Those Vabbian merchants are a strange sort. They come here with big talk of trade between our people, but are they interested in our crops? No. Instead, they ask about shells. Shells! They're all over the beaches in Mehtani Keys. You just walk the dunes and look down. We never collect them; they're just shells. But that's what the Vabbians want. I need a "starter shipment" of 20 shells. If you gather them for me, I'll give you a share of the profits."
- Accept: "Profits sound good. I like those."
- Reject: "Pick up sea shells by the seashore? Sounds like a job better suited to the village children to me."
- "I never noticed how beautiful these shells were until someone else attached value to them. Isn't that interesting?"
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Wander about in the Mehtani Keys picking up the shells as you go. There is an overabundance, so you shouldn't have a problem finding enough. If you wish to avoid fighting, pick up a few shells and then rezone. Repeat until you reach the required 20.