GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Traveler's Vale is the first taste that Tyrian characters will get of the Shiverpeak Mountains. The vale is overrun by the xenophobic Stone Summit trying to prevent the humans of Ascalon from trespassing in their territory.
Many of the quests in the Northern Shiverpeaks occur here.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
Yak's Bend (northeast)
Borlis Pass (southwest)
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Artemis the Ranger: Stone Summit Beastmasters
- Elsa Alston: Oswalt's Epitaph
- Rangil Ironbow: Minaar's Trouble
- Rangil Ironbow: Minaar's Worry
- Rangil Ironbow: Iron Horse War Machine
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 11 Snow Ettins (before completing The Way is Blocked)
- 7 (23) Juniper Barks
- 10 (24)Ice Golems
- Shiverpeak Centaurs
- Stone Summit
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 12 Toris Stonehammer
- 12 (27)Ulhar Stonehound
- 12 (27) Hussar Ironfeast
- 13 Shalis Ironmantle
- 12 (27) Riine Windrot
- 12 (27)Saris Headstaver
- 12 Inar Frostbite (only during the quest The Way is Blocked)
- 12 (27) The Judge
- 12 (27) Ulrik the Undefeated (during The Stone Summit Champion quest)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Artemis the Ranger at point A.
- Rangil Ironbow at point B.
- 4 Caravan Guards walking from Yak's Bend to Borlis Pass
Collectors[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
- Bull's Strike from Toris Stonehammer (not available before A Belated Betrothal quest in Seeker's Passage).
- Precision Shot from Ulhar Stonehound (not available before The Forgotten Ones quest in Destiny's Gorge).
- Fertile Season from Ulhar Stonehound (not available before Fishermen's Haven or The Amnoon Oasis).
- Kinetic Armor from Ulrik the Undefeated (not available before Fishermen's Haven or The Amnoon Oasis).
- Stone Daggers from Ulrik the Undefeated (not available before Mysterious Message quest at Druid's Overlook).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 163-192 monsters in this area.
- The quest The Way is Blocked will spawn additional foes.
- The Stone Summit are very adept at applying conditions and hexes; thus, condition removal and hex removal skills are strongly recommended.
- Groups will cluster very close together in the tight corridors of Traveler's Vale, particularly in the north areas and near the bridges towards the south. Be very careful to watch your aggro carefully to avoid being overrun.
- Fire damage can be helpful due to the large number of Ice Golems.