GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: Attack target foe and adjacent foes. Each attack that hits deals +10...34...40 damage.
Concise: Deals +10...34...40 damage. Also hits adjacent foes.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Triple Chop triggers "on-hit" skills like Insidious Parasite, Spoil Victor, and Splinter Weapon for every successful hit you make.
- Unlike Cyclone Axe and Whirlwind Attack, Triple Chop will trigger "on-attack" skills like Empathy, Spiteful Spirit, and Vigorous Spirit on every strike.
- The effects of Crippling Anthem, Anthem of Flame, etc. will only affect the first target which is hit. This may or may not be the foe you targeted.
- If your target is moving, there is a chance this skill may miss hitting them if they are outside of adjacent range when it finishes.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Unlike Cyclone Axe and Whirlwind Attack, Triple Chop has no unique animation; the character does not "spin".
- The axe in the picture resembles a Canthan Crude Axe.