GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Seek the source of the corruption by defeating and purifying the tormented lands. You have 10...0 more tormented lands to defeat.
- Defeat and purify the Earthen Abomination.
- See Mirza Veldrunner for your reward.
- "More terrible news.... The demonic corruption has spread to the nearby lands in the east. They have been touched by an evil more potent that we have ever encountered. Our only hope is to seek out the source of that corruption and purify it before it spreads further. Its existence is putting the Ancestor Tree and the entire village in danger.
- I offer you this seed, a blessed piece of the great Ancestor Tree. Although it may look like nothing more than an ordinary seed, the lifeblood of our pride is encased within. Defeat the tormented lands to the east and drop this Sacred Seed by their corpses; it will purify them and return them to the ground."
- Accept: "I will not return until the lands are purified!"
- Reject: "Magical twigs and purifying corpses? Where do you people come up with this stuff?"
- "The pride is grateful for what you have done. Although one source of corruption is gone, I fear there are others. The roots of this scourge are ancient, perhaps deeper than those of our Ancestor Tree."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Pick up the Sacred Seed. Go to the center of the zone (follow quest marker). The Tormented Lands are level 24 elemental warrior creatures that should be approached with caution. As they die, go over their disintegrating corpses and drop the seed. If done right, the seed should start glowing on the ground, the corpse will disappear, and you should get a confirmation sound that you have purified one of the tormented lands.
As soon as you have purified 10 Tormented Lands, the Earthen Abomination will spawn nearby. Kill it and then purify it by dropping the seed. Then go back to Mirza for your reward and the next part of this quest chain, Ancestral Anguish.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It is not necessary to return the Sacred Seed to Mirza.
- If the seed is dropped near multiple bodies (such as if aggro two or more Tormented Lands), all the bodies will be counted towards the required quest total.
- Dropping the seed where the Tormented Land later dies, does not trigger the cleansing, and must then be re-picked up and dropped.
- If you defeat and Purify the Earthen Abomination before the last Tormented Land, the Earthen Abonimation will be counted towards the Tormented Lands, while the final Tormented Land will be accounted as the Earthen Abomination (If the Earthen Abonimation spawns before purifying all Tormented Lands).
- There will be quite often additional Kournan chests that spawn along with Tormented Lands.