GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- "Every sun that sets behind the mountains draws us closer to an epic battle. We revel in the knowledge that the spirits grant us worthy foes. Yet, there is still much to learn should you seek glory at our sides. If you have received the gifts of the spirits in the past, you know what I mean. Let me tell you how to make these gifts permanent.
- Within Drakkar Lake lives a great Norn called Hogni Truthseeker. In his day Hogni was without peer. He slew the most terrible creatures with naught but the strength of of his arms. Having bested all its beasts, Hogni now seeks to live in harmony with the natural world. He has retreated to the wilds, isolating himself in the pursuit of knowledge. Go now, <name>. Learn from the greatest hero of our time. With knowledge comes power."
- Accept: "Power, hmmm. I like the sound of that."
- Reject: "I don't need to learn about flower power."
- "You come seeking knowledge little one? It is true I was once a Warrior of some reknown, and doubtless there are skills you could learn. But my lessons this day will not be filled with tactics and stratagems. I shall, instead, force you to open your eyes so you may feel more alive than you ever imagined. I warn you: The lessons are hard learned. If you survive, you will have the blessings of Raven, Wolf and Bear, and you shall know what it is to be a Norn. Come now. Let us begin."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just go to the west side of Drakkar Lake and talk to him. It is possible to reach him by simply running from either Olafstead or Sifhalla using continuous speed boosting skills and dodging Frozen Elemental snares.