GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find and retrieve a mossy rock from the cave near the ruins of Ashford.
- Return to Vassar for your reward.
- "Trying times... yes, they certainly are. I used to think myself above the petty concerns of lesser men, until that terrible day. Living daily among all of this death and destruction... I would have given up if not for Ralena. She has been my shining light amidst all of this... darkness. Now she lies at death's door, afflicted by some disease brought about by the Searing. There is still hope, however, as Master Ranger Nente informs me that a cure can be fashoned by using moss that grows on the rocks in a cave near what remains of Ashford.
- Will you find one of these mossy rocks and help me cure Ralena?"
- Accept: "I will help you."
- Reject: "Your story does not move me."
- "A mossy rock! You found it! Thank Lyssa for your aid."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
This is a fairly straight run, but there are three bosses along the way. None are hard, however. Simply get the rock (guarded by Grit Slingstone) and bring it back to Vassar.