GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
This pastoral agricultural community has remained virtually unchanged for almost a thousand years, and its temples and farmhouses are among the oldest examples of ancient Canthan architecture in the empire. Thanks to the preservation efforts of Master Togo, wealthy tourists from Kaineng City have so far been prevented from spoiling Tsumei Village's idyllic splendor and historic buildings.
Exits[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (Level 6):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Masahiko (Merchant)
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Emperor's Blade: Togo's Ultimatum
- The Emperor's Blade: The Siege at Tsumei Village
- The Emperor's Blade: Quimang's Last Stand
- Villager Hijai: Cash Crops
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Tsumei' may be derived from 'tsume', the Japanese word for 'claw'.
- Is ~.2% of the Canthan Map