|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Turai's Procession is a rocky region in the far Northwest of Kourna. Judging by its name and location, Turai Ossa passed through here on his disasterous pilgrimage to the Crystal Desert. There are a few small villages, but it is fairly out-of-the-way, and the Veldrunner Pride of Centaurs, one of the few free prides remaining in Elona makes its home in the tree-filled, red-rocked Southwest part of Turai's Procession. As one goes north and approaches The Desolation, the terrain becomes flatter and more open, more like a desert than a savannah. There are many Kournan Soldiers patrolling the edge of the Desolation, and a small fortification, though not a full garrison.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Northwest Gate of Desolation (outpost)
- Southeast: Jahai Bluffs
- South: Command Post
- Southwest: Venta Cemetery (outpost)
Shrines and blessings[edit | edit source]
- Southwest: Dwayna shrine, Monster Hunt
- South: Balthazar shrine, Heket Hunt
- Southeast: Lyssa shrine, Heket Hunt
- Center: Grenth shrine, Monster Hunt
- Northwest: Grenth shrine, Kournan Bounty
- Northwest (near portal to Gate of Desolation): Grenth shrine, Kournan Bounty
Quests[edit | edit source]
Turai's Procession[edit | edit source]
- Mirza Veldrunner: Mirza's Last Stand
- Mirza Veldrunner: A Bushel of Trouble
- Mirza Veldrunner: Troubled Lands
- Mirza Veldrunner: Ancestral Anguish (Difficulty: Master)
- Mirza Veldrunner: Total Corruption
- Mirza Veldrunner: Battle of Turai's Procession (Difficulty: Master)
- Mirza Veldrunner: Last of the Breed
Creatures[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Merchants, Crafters, and Traders:
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 20 (26) Steelfang Drake
- Living land
- 24 (26) Corrupted Root (only during Ancestral Anguish and Total Corruption)
- 24 (26) Ancestral Bud (only during Total Corruption)
- 24 (26) Corrupted Flowers (only during Ancestral Anguish)
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 24 (30) Sergeant Behnwa (Human): Strike as One
- 24 (30) Captain Kuruk (Human) : Infuriating Heat - Only during Mirza's Last Stand.
- 24 (30) Chiossen, Soothing Breeze : Glimmer of Light
- 28 (30) Torment Weaver : Corrupt Enchantment - Only during Battle of Turai's Procession.
- 24 (30) Olunoss Windwalker : Mantra of Recovery - Only after the completion of Battle of Turai's Procession.
- 24 (30) Korr, Living Flame (Djinn): Searing Flames
- 28 (30) Earthen Abomination - Only before completing Troubled Lands.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 161-256 foes in this area.
- Increases if the following quests are active: Mirza's Last Stand, Ancestral Anguish, Total Corruption, Battle of Turai's Procession.
- Increases if the following quest has not been completed: Troubled Lands.
- If you have completed Troubled Lands, you will not encounter any Tormented Lands; otherwise, you will need to kill all 9 Tormented Lands once each, as well as the Earthen Abomination. Respawned Lands do not affect the counter and can be ignored.
Tormented Lands[edit | edit source]
- Only one will be visible at first, but once you kill it, a second will spawn, and so on until you have spawned 9 Tormented Lands.
- Each of the Tormented Lands will respawn after 2 minutes but will not give any experience or loot if you kill it again.
- Killing the 9th Tormented Land will spawn the Earthen Abomination boss.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This area is named after the famous Elonian king Turai Ossa.