General[edit | edit source]
A norn with an ego to rival his size. Seemingly very proud of his speed, proud enough to challenge anyone he meets to a race.
Quests Given[edit | edit source]
Participate in a Race (not logged quest)
- You must race Ulfarr from the resurrection shrine you are at to either of two locations, to a nearby resurrection shrine, or through a path that dead ends at a cliff. Follow the blips on the compass.
- Failure Dialogue
- Har! Nobody beats Ulfarr Leadfoot. NOBODY!
- Success Dialogue
- Ack! By the owl's beak you beat me fair and square. Are you sure you're not half Norn?
- Failure Dialogue
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- Greetings, moa-legs! I suppose you're wonderin' what the likes of me is doing this far from me home, correct? Training, of course! The thick air in the lower lands is a welcome change of pace. It's almost intoxicating! What better way to run my rounds than swimming in the glorious vapors of the gods? No matter that I see two of you...sometimes three...I'll still cross that finish line faster than you can say, "Large ladies love Ulfarr Leadfoot!" Ha! So, are you ready to race?
Quotes[edit | edit source]
Before you talk to him:
- Get over here and challenge me to a race!
- Who here has the iron soles to challenge Ulfarr Leadfoot to a good old fashioned foot race?
- Come one! Come all! Come taste bitter defeat!
- Have you got what it takes to beat the likes of this speedy Norn? Well, do you?
- By the wolf, I bet I could outrun the lot of you barefoot!
During the race:
- Hehehe! Watch your step!
- Is that victory I smell, or a whiff of your cheesy feet?
- That's it...make it easy for Ulfarr!
- Step on it!
- Out of the way!
- Your momma was a siege turtle!
- What's the matter? Got rocks in your backpack?
- Come on now. Move your spindly legs!
- Leadfoot awaaaaaaaaaay!
- By the wolf!
- Too easy.
- Get moving!
- By the bear! Can you move any slower?
After the race:
- Har! Nobody beats Ulfarr Leadfoot! NOBODY!
- This cannot be! It's a travesty! A travesty, I say!"
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Beating Ulfarr in his race yields 20 Norn points (This seems to not apply after reaching Norn rank 8).
- Beating Leadfoot requires a speed boost. A skill to prevent cripple is also useful, such as "I Am Unstoppable!".
- The Crippling Shot from Snow Wurms last for 1 second only. If you are wearing an item that reduces cripple duration on you by 20%, such as the Rune of Restoration, you will not get crippled at all as the cripple will last for 0 seconds instead.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Perhaps a reference to someone who drives a car fast, often referred to as having a leadfoot.