GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Three of these spawn on the death of The Blasphemy.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills Used[edit | edit source]
Items Dropped[edit | edit source]
Unbound Energies do not drop loot.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Unbound Energies have only 20 armor against holy and fire damage, and are presumed to have 20 armor against other damage types.
- The Unbound Energies are considered to have low health, since they almost die from a single Lightbringer's Gaze from an Adept Lightbringer.
- Unbound Energies do 10 damage (+50 damage because of Last Rites of Torment)
- Unbound Energies have high natural health regeneration.
- Unbound Energies take a surprising amount of damage from lightning-based attacks. A Ritualist with offensive Channeling Magic spells can make short work of them. A well-cast Spirit Rift can kill all of them before they have a chance to deal serious damage.