GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go to the falls to the west. Destroy the aloe husks until you find an aloe root.
- Take the aloe root back to Aidan.
- 250 XP
- "Ever since Aziure started her work at the wizard tower, this region has been plagued by unnatural plant-like creatures. I suspect her magical experiments have inadvertantly warped the local flora to create these aloe husks.
- Groundless accusations, however, are not a reasonable way to resolve a problem. I'd like you to hunt these monsters for a while and see if you can find an aloe root, so that I might examine it more closely and see if my suspicions are correct.
- Explore near the falls in the west to look for the creatures. I can provide you, temporarily, with a few skills that should make the task easier."
- Accept: "I'll see what I can do."
- Reject: "I'm not interested."
- "Well done, well done. If this root shows the effects of being warped by Aziure's magic, I'm certain she will listen to reason and change her ways. Since you have proven so adept at using these new skills, you might as well keep them I think."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Aidan will give you the following skills:
This quest is best done as a follow on to The Hunter's Horn. Follow the quest marker around the hill, watching out for spiders, until you reach the river. Pick off a Large Aloe Seed, retrieve its Aloe Root, and return it to Aidan.
To save time, refer to the map provided, start from Foible's Fair and travel to point (A), kill a Large Aloe Seed, and go to Aidan located at point (B). The Aloe Roots will drop even if you have not yet gotten the quest from him, enabling you to get the reward at the same time this way.