GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Speak with Meerak the Scribe in Ashford Abbey.
- Deliver the message to Armin Saberlin. Use your map to travel to Ascalon City quickly.
- "I've heard talk among the townsfolk of unsettling rumors coming from Meerak the Scribe. Instead of babbling to random strangers, he ought to send word to the authorities if he's come across something truly important, but I'm sure he's too engrossed in his books to think of anything practical like that.
- My duties in town keep me from looking into this matter myself, but if you could go to Ashford Abbey to the north and ask him about it, I'd appreciate it."
- Accept: "I'll see what he has to say."
- Reject: "I have better things to do."
Intermediate Dialogue (Meerak the Scribe)
- "Devona sent you? Bless her. She knows I could use the help. I have an important message that must be delivered to Armin Saberlin in Ascalon City.
- I received a vision from Dwayna: She warned me that something dire is developing among the Charr. The city must be alerted!
- I'll stay here and see if I can divine any more information. In the meantime, consult your map of Lakeside County to hasten your travel. Press "M" to view the map, then double-click a location to travel there.
- It is important that this message be delivered with good speed. Remember to use your map!"
- Player response: "I'm on my way!"
- "A message from Meerak, is it? Let me see that... This is grave news indeed. I hope he's mistaken about this. Dwayna protect us if this information is accurate. If such a thing is even possible, then King Adelbern has ordered this offensive against the Charr not a moment too soon. We must not lose this fight, I tell you. We must not lose this fight."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- You don't have to use map travelling to complete this quest, you can just return to Ascalon City by whatever means you like.
- Selecting the player response to Meerak's dialogue has no function (just closes the window for you).