GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
User:A F K When Needed/Death Title
The death title track, more commonly known by its first tier, Kind Of A Big Noob, is a title that you can display for getting laughed at.
It is awarded per character for number of deaths achieved. 6 is its highest rank, at 300,000 deaths, but the count can go up past 300,000.
Death title track[edit | edit source]
Rank Title Number of
1 Kind Of A Big Noob 50 2 People Kill Me 100 3 I'm Very Hopeless 1,000 4 I Have Many Resurrection Shrines Activated 2,500 5 I Smell Like A Bone Fiend 10,000 6 Corpse Lying Amongst Mere Mortals
Benefits[edit | edit source]
- If you have rank 5 or higher in this title track, a Rainbow Phoenix will appear in the Hall, which can kill you as a pet. It will only appear if you also have no tapestries displayed in the Hall and have no other players/heroes/henchmen in your party and do not have Charm Animal equipped (even if you already have a pet) as you enter the Hall.
- As higher ranks are earned in this title, the statue representing the Monument of Honor falls more into disrepair.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- These titles (except the last) are references to lines Will Ferrell says in the movie "Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy". (Movie quotes here.)
- Ron Burgundy: I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal.
- Veronica Corningstone: Really.
- Ron Burgundy: People know me.
- Veronica Corningstone: Well, I'm very happy for you.
- Ron Burgundy: I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.
- The last title is not a quote of Will Ferrell himself, but he is called 'a god walking amongst mere mortals' in the intro of the movie.