GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Account[edit | edit source]
Titles[edit | edit source]
Rather poor progression on account-based title tracks:
Special Events[edit | edit source]
The first in-game event I participated in. A rather interesting period and fun games. I really like Dragon Nest but it's hard to find people playing it towards the middle and the end. Guess everyone was too busy with Nine Rings and the Rings of Fortune for the new Lucky and Unlucky title tracks. I gave up on them because I don't have even close to the amount of gold all those afk-ers have. Dragon Arena was really fun, even though I still couldn't master the art of dodging properly (due to the usual average 2-3 seconds ping?).
Not very impressive scores, but hey, still better than some:
- Dragon Nest
- Personal best: 59
- Dragon Arena
- Best team win: 20 to 3
- Most consecutive wins: 8
- Most consecutive 20 to 19 wins: 3
- Kill streak: 4
- Most killed: 7
First-ever Wintersday for me. It was all right I guess, considering my connection was (as with most of my alliance) affected by the Taiwan earthquake. I didn't really get to do much, aside from completing most of the PvE quests and even managing to participate in one snowball fight before the disaster. Rather horrible of me to think of how disastrous it was to me instead of those physically affected... oh well. I didn't even get the masks (I was sick then; but a guildie told me he couldn't even login for the finale).
Lore[edit | edit source]
The Gods of Tyria[edit | edit source]
A look at the Gods of Tyria as Wikipedia:List of deities of Dungeons & Dragonsdeities of D&D. I used to have this part as a lore subpage but I kinda flagged it for deletion on a whim. There was a brief discussion on it here. Fortunately, I found that Antonio had an old version of it, and was able to add it back.
The Five True Gods[edit | edit source]
The five major gods of the world of Tyria.
Balthazar (Lord of Battles, God of War, Master of Fire), Greater God, Lawful Neutral
- Portfolio: war, fire, battle, courage, strength, loyalty, glory
- Domains: Courage, Fire, Glory, Law, Strength, War
- Followers: warriors, monks, fire elementalists, paragons, the zaishen
Dwayna (The Merciful Lady, The Goddess of Life, Lady of the Air, The Protector), Greater God, Neutral Good
- Portfolio: life, the living, air, sky, mercy, peace, harmony, protection
- Domains: Air, Community, Creation, Good, Healing, Protection
- Followers: monks, air elementalists, wind dervishes
Grenth (God of Death, Lord of the Underworld, The Lord of the Dead), Greater God, Neutral Evil
- Portfolio: death, the dead, cold, frost, necromancy, undeath, spirits, truth, afterlife
- Domains: Cold, Death, Evil, Knowledge, Repose, Undeath
- Followers: necromancers, ritualists, water elementalists, the eternals
Lyssa (Goddess of Beauty, The Ladies of Illusion, The Twin Goddess, The Artist), Greater God, Chaotic Good
- Portfolio: beauty, illusion, deception, art, invention, charm
- Domains: Chaos, Charm, Craft, Creation, Good, Illusion, Mind, Trickery
- Followers: mesmers, assasins
Melandru (Our Lady of the Earth, Goddess of Nature), Greater God, Neutral
- Portfolio: nature, earth, forests, animals, plants
- Domains: Air, Animal, Earth, Fire, Moon, Plant, Sun, Travel
- Followers: rangers, earth elementalists, earth dervishes, druids
The Once Mighty[edit | edit source]
Gods that were once powerful but has since been deposed or defeated.
Abaddon (Lord of the Everlasting Depths, Dark God of Secrets, Keeper of Secrets, God of Water), Greater God, Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: secrets, knowledge, water, seas, oceans
- Domains: Darkness, Evil, Knowledge, Law, Madness, Ocean
- Followers: margonites, demons, nightfall cultists
Dhuum (God of Death and the Dead, Master of the Underworld, the Tyrant), Greater God, Lawful Evil
- Portfolio: death, the dead, necromancy, undeath, spirits, afterlife, tyranny
- Domains: Death, Evil, Law, Suffering, Tyranny, Undeath
- Followers: necromancers, evil ritualists
Menzies (Lord of Destruction, the Dark God), Lesser God, Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: destruction, darkness, shadows, anger
- Domains: Chaos, Darkness, Destruction, Evil, Wrath
- Followers: warriors, evil mesmers, the shadow army
After Nightfall[edit | edit source]
Kormir has absorbed the divine essence of Abaddon at the end of the Nightfall Campaign. Only knowledge and truth was mentioned, but in light of the Forgotten Realms mechanics, the whole portfolio of Abaddon should have been absorbed and Abaddon reduced to a demipower. There is a conflict with Grenth's portfolio by saying she's the Goddess of Truth though, as Grenth was mentioned to have the portfolio that counters Lyssa's deception and illusion. Maybe the truth can be explained as the exposure of secrets.
Kormir (Goddess of Knowledge and Truth, the All-Knowing, Lady of the Light, Goddess of Water), Greater God, Neutral Good
- Portfolio: secrets, knowledge, water, seas, oceans
- Domains: Community, Darkness, Knowledge, Law, Liberation, Water
- Followers: sunspears
Dwarven Divinity[edit | edit source]
Not much information with which to flesh out the Dwarven gods.
Great Dwarf (The Great Dwarf, God of Dwarves, the Divine Smith), Greater God, Lawful Good
- Portfolio: dwarves, smithing, crafting, mining, monotheism
- Domains: Craft, Creation, Dwarf, Earth, Good, Law, Metal
- Followers: the Deldrimor dwarves
Great Destroyer (The Great Destroyer, Bane of the Living), Lesser God, Chaotic Evil
- Portfolio: death, destruction, hatred, murder, xenophobia
- Domains: Chaos, Death, Destruction, Dwarf, Evil, Hatred
- Followers: the Stone Summit dwarves
Miscellaneous[edit | edit source]
Profession Colors[edit | edit source]
Transcribed here for my convenient reference. These are obviously just personal opinions. It shows the background color, border color, and the observed themes on skill icons.
For the sake of uniformity and standardization, the wiki has come up with a standard set of colors for the professions. I still prefer mine though :P
And this is for those without a profession:
And we finally have profession color templates. See them in Category:Templates/Formatting.