GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
PvP[edit | edit source]
Still looking for a decent guild. How can so much time have gone by without finding a friendly group of casual players like me? I know they're out there...
Submitted Builds[edit | edit source]
- E/N Blizzard (Unfavored)
- Probably rightly so. Still, it worked well when the touch rangers were 2/4 opponents you fought. (And half your allies as well)
- R/W Lightning Hammer Favored!
Error creating thumbnail: File missing
- Very fun build that gave me my first 5 or 6 glad points. Vulnerable to Degen, Blindness and evasion/blocking, but other wise very tough with good damage output.
- Rt/Any Caretaker Favored!
- Awesome build. I get a gladiator point in RA on over 50% of my teams. That is AMAZING. I'm averaging somewhere around 80% win rate overall. Since nightfall came out I've gone from 18 to 32 glad points with only 9 days on this build. And for once, I think this guy could be adapted to play in almost any arena, GvG, HoH, and PvE.