GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Elite Skill. Sacrifice 100% of your maximum Health. You commit Hara-Kiri and die, leaving an unexploited corpse. For 120...72 seconds, you cannot be resurrected by any means. All of your party members and any allied creatures in the area are touched by Grenth, and for 30 seconds, the next time they would die, they are instead returned to full Health and Energy but still suffer from 15% Death penalty. For as long as you remain dead, all allies in the area of where you used this Skill experience Health regeneration of +1...8, while enemies suffer from -1...8 Health degeneration.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- No skill in the game can prevent the death caused by this skill. Not even a cutscene will resurrect you.
- This is the only skill in the game that can prevent death by any means (except scripted deaths for NPCs).
- Consider using this right before the end of missions like Vizunah Square to protect the Survivors on your team, on the slim offchance you get a "cutscene death".
- Combines well with Death Nova, Poisoned Heart, and other skills and enchantments that are most useful when they end. Use a Shadow Step to get right into the middle of enemies and then use Hara-Kiri Ritual to spread woe.
- A popular skill among Griefers, as it is the fastest skill in the game for committing suicide.
- Also very popular for runners and farmers against certain foes and bosses that have no inherent health regeneration.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Hara-Kiri" is the correct pronunciation, while "Hari-Kari", "Hara-Kari", and many other related misspellings are common bad translation errors from the Japanese Seppuku. They all refer to the same thing, though - committing ritual Suicide.