This user "GW-Anemos" prefers to use the enhanced profile.
- Moon Effect is an Assassin player commonly found in Canthan areas felling people and creatures he thinks deserves to die. Has been known to go out of his way to help people with odd quests. Many players respect him due to his generosity and strong sense of justice.
- He completed the Male Dwarven Assassin armor articles as of 4:23 pm(GMT -7), October 27th, 2007 by uploaded all correct images including all the views(front, back, profile) and updated the articles with correct formating and information. He is also the model on all the pictures there except for the one with the player with their armor dyed white. That picture is of his good friend, Triggerman.
- He has been confirmed last seen in the Central Transfer Chamber. As to why he is there, is a complete mystery.
- He has been commonly seen traveling with Livia as of late. It is suggested that they have had a past together.
- Raisu Palace
- House Zu Heltzer
- With Livia around the Maguuma Jungle
- "I am a crane standing amidst a flock of chickens."
- "Crows everywhere are equally black."
- "Have a mouth as sharp as a dagger but a heart as soft as tofu."
- "If the enemy can read, they know too much for their own good."
- "I liked the part where his skull cracked, exposing the brain he never used."
- "Kill one to warn a hundred."
- "Why fight fire with fire when you have water?"
- "Daggers don't kill people, but they make it real easy."
- When approaching him, use caution. Many players fall victim to him when they try to use a sneak attack such as Shadow Prison. He is quick to react and has been known to kill people of all professions in a matter of 10 seconds.
- It has been proven that he has an infinite attack chain.