MOVED to ANet's new official Wiki.
This will be my last edit here, and because of some legal mumbo-jumbo:
I have played many MMORPGs and offline RPGs over the years,
including Eye of the Beholder, Fallout, Baldur's Gate & Neverwinter Nights, Ultima Online, EverQuest and even World of Warcraft.
I am looking forward to Age of Conan and Fallout Online. I also hope that the current attempt of an Ultima Online remake succeeds.
GW Facts about me:
- PvE Player
- I have one of each primary class and several mules on the same account
- Tons of PvE titles, but maybe soon Gladiator, too!
- CE for all chapters
- Dedicated armor and weapons collector, always running low on storage
- Perfectly equipped Heroes with fancy gear
- Still no single FoW armor part
- Probably because of this filthy rich! ;)
My biggest complaints about Guild Wars:
- The joke they call "Storage"
- No Insignia and Inscription drops for older chapters
- No upgrade option to Insignias for old armors
- Access system to FoW/UW and The Deep/Urgoz' Warren
My ideas and wishes for GW:
- Environment effects not based on the area or spirits, but terrain!
- Ability to jump and swim
- Two-Handed Swords and Axes
- Much more storage