GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
A list of tasks that are somewhat menial that bored GuildWiki members should take up.
- De stubbing
- Many pages are still stubs when there really is no more information that needs to be added. These things can be destubbed.
- the stub template would be extra useful if it said what parts were missing that makes the page a stub. Change that template and then update the pages. Some things like missing dye data and specific crafting materials should be automatically categorized (once it is destubbed, it gets taken out of categories.) --this is more complex. think carefully if you plan to do this.
- glossary refinement
- split up category glossary into smaller groups: pvp terms, pve terms, slang terms, official terms, etc.
- description flesh out
- many things like weapons, armor, and bestiary have short crappy definitions. flesh them out.
- update crafting materials
- articles are probably out of date with info on what salvages into it and what it crafts.
- sort through unused images
- go through the unused images. see why they aren't used. if they are clearly useless (has been replaced with clearly superior image or has no relation to the wiki and is some user's remnant). mark for deletion WITH clear reason (including link to better image).
- armor crafting project
- some info is already accurate but the project page wasn't updated.
- Quick access links needs work
- alot of pages that need work can be found from there
- Perfect weapon stats
- information on perfect weapon stats are incomplete or out of date. Most of the information is already available on the wiki and should be placed on these pages.
- update quick references
- reference pages like this (Hammer quick reference)are badly out of date, not used, could be better linked to from quick reference and perfect weapon stats pages...see GuildWiki:Weapon quick reference project
- Usage notes for templates
- many templates don't have notes for how to use them. Especially templates in Category:Templates/Users. Some people just copy and past the template and end up messing up category stuff.
- PvP skills
- don't appear in many qrs, lists of related skills, etc.