Sample content of a few trade pages. Remember that players will have to price their IGN for contacts. If players don't want to keep getting bugged in game, its up to them to note that they are no longer looking to buy/sell something. Expect to use the buy/sell prices in addition to comments, as well as the knowledge of the person who posts and those who browse to keep the price ranges listed in the info sections accurate.
Lockpicks are sold to merchants for 750 and can be bought from merchants for 1 500 . Therefore, prices for lockpicks traded with players should not be outside of this range. Lockpicks can also be bought from discount merchants for 1 200 . Therefore many players will buy in bulk from discount merchants and resell for 1 250 . Lockpicks may also be sold in smaller quantities by players who receive them as drops for a lower price.
I buy for 1,200 from my discount and sell them in bunches of 10. You can contact me in game (I R Supper War) and I will hook you up at 1,250g. —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- I can buy em for 1k each but I only get like 1 at a time. Saves some money but wastes time. —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
WTB 250 lockpicks! 1250 each. PM me Paulie Wanna Rit—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Got em! Stop PMing me!—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
wts 3 picks 1k each. must pm me in next 10 minutes! Myna The Ranger—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Voltaic Spears are quite rare and highly sought after. They are valuable at all reqs by both casters and those who use them as weapons. Because of their prohibitively high price, many casters will seek to obtain them at higher reqs. Like all weapons the price climbs with lower req and a req9 one can go as high as 500k. Higher req ones may go as low as 150 .
Because this skin is so highly sought after, even purple and non-max ones can fetch a handsome price.
I have never seen even a q13 one go lower than 200k. —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- No I bought a q13 for 130k.—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
WTS q13 non-max voltaic! 100k15e OBO! PM me! Kai Jian Ying!—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- I'll give you that price. PM me to sell or if you get a better offer. (Jack The Tripper) —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- My Voltaic has been sold! No more PMs plz!—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Whats he gonna do with three? If hes selling, tell him to pm Kimmi Hanes—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Ecto price varies greatly over time but a current price range can usually be obtained from the Rare Material Trader. Like most crafting materials, the average price is somewhere between the price the trader will sell to a player and the price the trader will buy from a player. It's usually slightly above the median in those bounds.
Ectos are usually used in trades exceeding 100 . Remember that prices listed on GuildWiki are usually listed in terms of pure gold which will have to be converted to ectos because prices of ectos varies more than general prices.
WTB 100e. 3.8k each. PM Arrataki Ben. —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- Only need 27 more. Keep PMing Arrataki Ben!—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
Price is down to 3.5k—♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
WTT sigils for ectos. 3e per sigil. PM P is for Phail. —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ 18:35, 31 July 2008 (UTC)