|Shining Blade Guard
The Shining Blade Guards are members of the Shining Blade who guard the encampment in Dakutu Village.
- "Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names."
- "How long before our enemies find us here? Have we been saved from the pot only to be thrown into the fire?"
- "I need a rest. I've got blisters all over my feet."
- "I'm proud to defend my nation, but this line of work sure can be grueling sometimes."
- "It is an honor to meet you."
- "It sure is humid today. I wonder if it's going to rain."
- "Looks like it's going to rain."
- "One little mistake! Now I'm stuck on guard duty."
- "Strength and honor!"
- "The battle between the White Mantle and the Shining Blade will determine who rules Kryta."
- "The White Mantle are the scourge of Tyria."
- "There is no way we can lose the fight with heroes like you around. There is much for the Shining Blade to do before Kryta is once again at peace, but we will find a way."
- "We cannot allow the White Mantle's reign to continue in Kryta."
- "We may have lost some battles against the White Mantle, but the war is far from over."
- "We seek to throw off the tyranny of the murderous White Mantle. We are here because we believe in backing our beliefs with action. What more do you need to know? If you want speeches, you can listen to the White Mantle weave pretty little lies all day."