GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
MOVED to ANet's new official Wiki.
This will be my last edit here, and because of some legal mumbo-jumbo:
I have played many MMORPGs and offline RPGs over the years,
including Eye of the Beholder, Fallout, Baldur's Gate & Neverwinter Nights, Ultima Online, EverQuest and even World of Warcraft.
I am looking forward to Age of Conan and Fallout Online. I also hope that the current attempt of an Ultima Online remake succeeds.
GW Facts about me:
- PvE Player
- I have one of each primary class and several mules on the same account
- Tons of PvE titles, but maybe soon Gladiator, too!
- CE for all chapters
- Dedicated armor and weapons collector, always running low on storage
- Perfectly equipped Heroes with fancy gear
- Still no single FoW armor part
- Probably because of this filthy rich! ;)
My biggest complaints about Guild Wars:
- The joke they call "Storage"
- No Insignia and Inscription drops for older chapters
- No upgrade option to Insignias for old armors
- Access system to FoW/UW and The Deep/Urgoz' Warren
My ideas and wishes for GW:
- Environment effects not based on the area or spirits, but terrain!
- Ability to jump and swim
- Two-Handed Swords and Axes
- Much more storage