GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
User:Lullysing/Kaga/Build:W/P Muscled Spearchucker
The concept : Combine the warrior's strength-based armor penetration with the paragon's classic weapon: The spear! Using attack speed enhancing stance Flail, and using other interesting skills , you get a hard hitting, fun build that has a balance of energy and adrenaline skills.
Attributes and Skills[edit | edit source]
|Warrior / Paragon||Attribute Rank|
|Strength||11 + 1 + 1|
|Tactics||6 + 1|
- A less energy intensive variant replaces Vicious Attack with Barbed Spear , Making the build less energy intensive and adding Bleeding to the build.
- A variant with Remedy Signet was used for Fort Aspenwood ( where numerous opponents got a massive surprise by the sheer damage they got hit by a spear-carrying person).
Equipment[edit | edit source]
- Armor : Energy/Radiant armor.Minor Str rune and helmet. A STR shield is required for this build.
- Weapons : A customised 15^50 spear ( One from Nikun is a great deal) , with whatever random mods you can put on it ( mine's got a fire head and a 25 fortimod... but a furious modded spear would be amazing with this )
Usage[edit | edit source]
Pre-battle, use enraging charge right when about to engage to benefit from the adrenaline bonus. Open battle with lightning spear and vicious attack, build adrenaline to activate Flail ( that should normally be on first hit with enraging charge).
After flail is activated, keep it active by attacking, using other attack skills and using Cruel for a good finishing move. Your adrenaline will get going quickly, just keep on refreshing flail and using your adrenal spear attacks when they recharge.
- Use Lion's Comfort when you need a little health boost.
- This build really picks up when flail gets activated. It's literally activating the turbo button.
- You can sometimes give yourself an adren boost just as flail expires by reusing Enraging charge, scoring a hit and getting yourself a nice adrenal booster.
- While the build may not look like much, you will be doing great damage ( equivalent to a good axe/sword setup ) , because of your natural Strength-based adrenaline gains and armor penetration, combined with the fact a paragon's max damage spear is pretty much a ranged equivalent in damage to an axe. Except this time you don't have to run around and chase anything, you just stand there and literally toss an avalanche of spear attacks on your enemies.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- Block-mobs will generally give you a hard time as you will have issues charging adrenaline to get flail activated.
- Hexes. There's no hex removal with this build.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This build can be amazing in areas where a traditional warrior's weapons would be limiting ( ex: the Unwaking_Waters_(mission))
- It's also composed entirely of Nightfalls skills ( altho that is a complete coincidence).
See also[edit | edit source]
|The poster is a proud member of TWU, The warrior Union, a discussion about the warrior's sad place at the bottom of the teaming heap ( and humorous look at it from the angle of the warrior as a blue collar worker ).|