GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
This article is under the protection of the Chicken Mafia against edits by EVERYBODY because I SAY SO.
Please use the discussion page to propose changes or request unprotection.
|This user helped bring Wintersday to GuildWiki!|
As in any
good traditional commercial, here are some quotes badly ripped out of context to make them appear more favorable than they originally were. Sorted in reverse chronological order.
- "I may be an admin, but that doesn't mean I'm straight!" mendel, here
- "I think you hit all the bases with that article" Macros, 
- "reasonably funny" Felix Omni, 
- "mendel has a great point" PanSola, User_talk:PanSola#R.Phalange.27s_sysoption
- "actually keeps this wiki afloat" Lurkerabove, User_talk:PanSola#R.Phalange.27s_sysoption
- "one of the most chicken-infested people in this community" Dr Ishmael, User_talk:PanSola#R.Phalange.27s_sysoption
- "I gotta say I love your edit summaries." Entrea, User:M.mendel/Talk_Archive_1#Edit_Summaries
- " You Win: The Ruricu Awesome Star for today for your awesome reply" Ruricu, User:M.mendel/Talk_Archive_1#You_Win:
- "I think you are a great contributor." Isk8, User:M.mendel/Talk_Archive_1#Flechette
- "I just wanted to compliment you on your diplomacy, sophistication in public and general knack for codes and the way things work." Powersurge360, User:M.mendel/Talk_Archive_1#Nice
- "you've got some mad wiki skillz." CorrectJeans, User_talk:18.104.22.168
- "you are really good at HTML" Hellbringer, User_talk:GW-Hellbringer/Archive_1#Sig_Test
- "" Auron of Neon
- "Y, herro dar." Gigafelix
- "Will you get out of my wardrobe?" Suicidal Tendencie No really... get out of there...
- "Dude, liek, we needz you here.... I needz you. plz don't leave :-( "Arnout aka The Emperors Angel, User_talk:M.mendel#Opinion_please_Mendel
There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.
Patrick's sequel to "The Name of the Wind" is called "The Wise Man's Fear", and it's finally out.
For an interesting webcomic statement on books vs. electronic media see here.