This user "Paragon City" prefers to use the enhanced profile.
Paragon City - Why?[edit | edit source]
Who am I? Why do I choose the Alias 'Paragon City'? Why am I named after a ficticious metropolis from the Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game City of Heroes?? Why is my humor dry, and why did I not sign up with the name Alphabet, which I usually use elsewhere?
Common Alias[edit | edit source]
- Alphabet (Suffix varies, from Soap, to Stew, to Anything that is NOT Soup.)
- Hymnoxlynpoxy (The Prefix varies, usually a 5-letter word sounding Asian, like Syido.)
- Paragon City (A name I used for my Paragon, and will continue to use it once Nightfall is released.
- Anything "punny" in nature
Why Should I Care Who I Am?[edit | edit source]
I have been with a number of guilds, many of which I forgot their names. I typically play a monk, with a like in protection(But not Boon Prot). I am currently trying to come up with a new build for RA monks who want to be healers, and not Boon Prots. However, the versatility of the Boon prot is hard to counter.
Profession Liking, from Favorite to Dislike[edit | edit source]
- Monk (Primary profession, and current 'main' profession.)
- Paragon (From what I have played, this is contending well with taking position #1.)
- Ritualist (A healing class with an offensive attitude, and portable obelisks.)
- Elementalist (Diversity thanks to a massive amount of energy.)
- Necromancer (I find the curses and corpse exploitation fun.)
- Mesmer (Fast casting spells is enjoyable, though I lack in skill with interrupts.)
- Ranger (I can't seem to hit those interrupts well.)
- Dervish (Seemed fun, but all the enchantments make it feel a bit... cheesy.)
- Assassin (Dies too easily for my taste.)
- Warrior ( (I)Way too many of them around for me to enjoy the class.)
This Space For Rent[edit | edit source]
Current guild is 1Mind Gaming Society [Mind]. Good people.