GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
My Guild Wars Wiki user page is here.
- 1 About User
- 2 Characters
- 3 Freebie Chests
- 4 Heroes
- 5 Guild
- 6 My thoughts on campaigns
- 7 General Thoughts
- 8 Not a GW Master
- 9 Hero Template
- 10 Storage Mule Template
- 11 Humor
About User[edit | edit source]
This user is primarily a PvE player.
|This user plays for the territory of North America.|
Characters[edit | edit source]
8 Main Characters:
|In Game Name||Campaign||Lvl||Class||2nd* Prof||Ascended (or equiv)||Protector||Notes|
|Emonk Ia||Prophecies||20||Farmer, Explorer|
Tyria and Elona GMC
|Queen Schmuck||Prophecies||20||B/P Ecto Farmer|
|Dead Of The Shawn||Prophecies||20||Trying to figure out how to be a necro again after "reverse buff".|
|Marcia Von Stiltz||Factions||20||Vengeful Monk|
|Lucy Lochang||Factions||20||Not sure what to do with her|
|I Captain Chaos I||Nightfall||20||Mobile PBAoE Bomb|
Was so lonely he deleted himself.
* - Secondary profession may or may not be the same at any given time once ascended. Listed profession is the one chosen for character to start with.
I also have various
mule PvP characters, all of which start with "Z".
Favorite Characters[edit | edit source]
Of them all, the Elementalist and Dervish are the characters I love playing the most. The Dervish is like a mobile PBAoE bomb constantly going off.
Dead of the Shawn[edit | edit source]
Dead of the Shawn is currently looking for a perfect staff with cold damage, requirement in Soul Reaping, with HSR 20%, and is inscribeable. He then wants to put a set of perfect Swift head, "Don't Think Twice" inscription, and an "of Enchanting" wrapping on it. I tried to tell Shawn that the base weapon for this does not appear to exist, but yet he still continues his search. I think that his intention is to create the perfect Jack of All Trades staff for a Necromancer. He grumbled something about "inventory control" or some such rubbish.
Olias and Master of Whispers[edit | edit source]
After hearing about Shawn's search, all of my Olias (wow, common name for Necromancers!) and Whispers friends want the same staff! I told them all, "Just take this cold damage DM staff and deal with it!" Some people just can not be made happy, geesh.
Freebie Chests[edit | edit source]
Heroes[edit | edit source]
My Hero page, the only way I keep my sanity since I purchased Nightfall.
Guild[edit | edit source]
|Founder of New Snot [NSdC] guild, for newsnot.com. We are a small guild that started with 3 people that have known each other since childhood (let's just say, awhile ago). Besides the Dye, Scroll, Materials, and Rare Materials traders, and the basically worthless Skill Trainer, we have all services in our hall on the Isle of Meditation.|
|We have now joined the Kurzicks for no other reason than to be in an alliance with another Guild.|
My thoughts on campaigns[edit | edit source]
- Doing a quest will usually get you more XP from monsters killed than the reward at the completion. And what is with the non-class equipment you keep getting for rewards?
- Whomever made the Tyria map is evil. It can be annoying how many times you "get stuck" in nitches while trying to get the Grand Master's Cartographer title (got my Tyrian GMC, and will never again do it in Tyria).
- Travel to other lands from LA killed the need for a Drok's Run, but it is still highly sought after (and recently, much harder to do!).
- I think a Piken Square outpost should exist in Pre.
- I originally bought Factions just to get the materials storage upgrade. No kidding.
- I find this campaign highly annoying and boring, and I HATE Kaineng City.
- I restarted playing my Rt, but only to get her to Elona after ascension. Spirit lords are interesting to play, but that got old quickly.
- I created a monk in Factions just to get it to level 20 quick. I then quit playing it after 4 hours. Later I decided that having a lvl 20 monk could be a "Good Thing".
- I have no intentions to ever create another Assassin. Previous ones were deleted to create more useful characters, as in, storage mules.
- So far, I really enjoy NF. In fact, I like it as much as I do Prophecies.
- Would LOVED to have seen another storage upgrade, either Dye and Keys upgrade, or MORE SPACE upgrade.
- Wishes Sunspear max rank wasn't a pipe dream once you hit 7500 promotion points...
- I think that bosses with half hex/condition duration, half skill recharge time, and 2x damage are just a tad overpowered. I mean, they already have around 2000 hp, natural health regeneration, and uber armor, so why the need for all the extra buffs?
General Thoughts[edit | edit source]
I think an offline message/mail system would be nice.
Heroes can be expensive to upgrade with runes, but are worth every penny you sink into them.
Not a GW Master[edit | edit source]
I am by no means a GW Master. Just because I have logged 1245 hours of play in the last 4 months (first started playing GW in August 2006), this does not make me a guru. Not even close.
- I mess up.
- I don't know everything.
- I might currently think something is uber right now, but learn how retarded I was at a later date. I prefer to call this retardedness "learning how to play". My warrior can testify to this (first char created) just by doing a /deaths emote (844 deaths in 714 hours, and counting). He knows the taste of dirt very well.
That said, if I submit or suggest something that doesn't make sense, please let me know in a Talk page (or mine, just to make sure I read it). Seriously. I actually like to know when I am being retarded.
If instead you prefer to flame the n00b, I have made a section just for you in my talk area.
I have a tendancy to update stuff on Wiki at 1-3 am, which can clog the mind with dreams of living with a normal sleep pattern. This can have dire consequences on being able to speell, use the grammer, and, in general, make cents.
Hero Template[edit | edit source]
You've seen it on TV, now have it on your personal page!
Storage Mule Template[edit | edit source]
For those needing to put this information down somewhere, here is a really generic storage mule template. Just fill in the blanks. Personally, I just name my mules with what they carry. I never know exactly what I have, but I do know which character to look at.