GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Bad advice for playing GuildWars[edit | edit source]
Sometimes even the best players need advice, this page is a tribute to the advice you may get if you ask the general population of GuildWars.
- "Make sure you spend your attributes evenly, they become more expensive at higher levels, more diversity is better"
- Who said it: The wammo that casts Frenzy and mending at the earliest opportunity, dies - then complains that the monk sucks for not saving him.
- "I sell all my crafting materials at a merchent, especially ectos"
- Who said it: Some guy, how he got ectos in the first place is beyond me
- "Don't buy any skills otherwise they become too expensive"
- "Hey, let's spend 2 hours setting up for HA before we actually play"
- Who said it: The guy with too much free time.
- "Hey, building a team's for chumps, let's just grab heroway and wing HA"
- Who said it: A corpse on the floor of HA
- "I've made an Assassin build that works like a tank"
- Who said it: Someone who still doesn't understand what the "delete" button on the character select is for.
- "RT, this humour page isn't actually that funny"
- "Who said it: You
- "Combine with Whirlwind to keep them on the coals even longer!"
- — probably well-meaning advice, wisely wiped off the Notes section of Bed of Coals.