GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
So, seeing as everyone enjoyed Jamster's and My game, are enjoying Shadowcrest's game, and will probably enjoy Warwick's game. I'm tempting fate. I'm going to start a 5th Mafia game, which will hopefully not phail, and I'm going to try a different varient.
Lore[edit | edit source]
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Prophecies.
You may have heard of the brave adventurers that went exploring with Prince Rurik, what you may not of know was, once he had died, a group of travelers with him turned back, trying to reach Ascalon soil, they did not make the way there, before becoming trapped in a cave of ice, and loosing their way. Inside that cave, there was a treasure chest, with a key inside, and a crown. Inside there is a note.
Welcome, although your journey has been dire, you may split the gold, and use the key to get out. However, some of you have already discussed to keep the treasure for yourselves, this group may only leave if the others lie dead. To the rest, kill the traitors and take your reward, every night one of you - who knows who he is, shall use the crown to decide who is king, the king will decide who is not trustworthy and kill the most suspicious. Once all who are of different mind have been killed, the door will open and the treasure is yours. Choose your allies wisely
Roles[edit | edit source]
This is not a normal mafia game - this game is using the variant king maker
King[edit | edit source]
- King Chosen every night to be the king by king maker. Gets the only vote in day phase (a mafia king is still mafia - but has to ballance the roll carefully so they don't get found out the next day.
Mafia[edit | edit source]
- Mafia leader chooses who to kill in night phase - no change here.
- Mafia member can sway the decision of the leader.
Non-mafia[edit | edit source]
- King maker sends to me a list of 3 people (in order of importance) who he wants to become king the next day. (In night phase) if he dies the role is passed to another non-mafia player. Cannot make himself king. May not choose same two people in the list two days in a row- unless there are less than 7 people at the end of they day. (I.E. you can't put someone always second, you have to swap people in your list)
- Hero If the king decides to kill this person - the king dies instead - can be killed normaly at night, may or not exist and may or not know that they are hero.
Rules[edit | edit source]
- Unless you are mafia or I say it's OK first (Email me) don't talk out of game
Signups[edit | edit source]
Who's interested? Email Must be avalible in special:preferences otherwise you can't play, sorry
- /Join. Just dont mess up this one =D -- Warwick (Talk)/(Contr.) 21:39, 26 February 2008 (UTC)
- -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^ sounds very interesting. I'm intrigued.
- - 1 warn - talking in night phase
- Like a redneck on a pogo stick. Zulu Inuoe 06:13, 27 February 2008 (UTC)
- -- Sk8 (T)(C)
- --I'm still confused but whatever... —♥Jedi♥Rogue♥ -
- Varon Searer 19:02, 1 March 2008 (UTC) --Why not? :P
- Thoughtful -
- -- -- talkpage 21:24, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- -- 21:37, 2 March 2008 (UTC)
- Might as well enjoy myself. --Shadowcrest-
- I'll make a fool of meself some more Matrim 22:21, 2 March 2008 (UTC)