GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
(click to enlarge)
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
The Grenth's Throne room in The Underworld.
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Life Transfer (Elite)
- Corrupt Enchantment(Elite)
- Wail of Wutwut
- Aspect of lol
- Mark of Pain
- Signet of Disenchantment
- Reckless Haste
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
none so far
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Grenth's Throne was added in the undocumanted 16th Ferbruary 2009 update. It can only be accessed by entering the portal that appears after a party member has accessed the Underworld Chest. It's main function is clearly to serve as a location for Wutwut, as the small groups of Dryders on the route to the boss will be no match for a group capable of completing the UW.
- Grenth's Throne is treated as a seperate are most of the time. "Completing the UW" does not usually refer to this room at all, and most people specify Wutwut if they intend on joining a group that will be entering this area.
- Known to be a fierce enemy of the Mursaat, particularly Nazgir The Divine.
- The boss is always accompanied by 10 Barbed Grawl, 6 Mighty Grawl, 10 Grawl Champions and 12 Grawl Dark Priests.
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Don't bother.
- No really, don't.
- I like cookies.
- I said don't bother, why are you still reading this?