GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
If you don't know how to play, go here.
Userbox![edit | edit source]
Background[edit | edit source]
You are soldiers of varying race sent to aid the deldrimor in their war against the general southern shiverpeaks. Though members of your group have been mysteriously dropping dead; It is thought that you may have traitors in your midst. As the tension grows, the Mafia moves in...
Rules[edit | edit source]
- You may NOT roleclaim. Nor may you say that anyone else is anything else. If King Jalis is lynched, for example, he is not allowed to name any fellow deldrimors.
- Play to win. I don't really care if you get off topic (to an extent), but at least try and play to win.
- Bold your votes.
- PLEASE mark your edits minor when playing.
Roles[edit | edit source]
Mantle[edit | edit source]
- Optimus Caliph - The Leader of the Mantle. The mantle are at war with generally everything. Can protect the higher members of the Mantle but sacrifices the lower members. Aka, if a leader of the Mantle dies, then everyone gets bumped up a place, leaving the lowest rank unfilled.) Has the final decision on who to kill at night.
- Confessor Dorian - Prevents one person from the Mantle from dying per night. Must chose who to protect. Cannot protect the Justicular.
- Justicular Thomas - Kills one person per night, on a different agenda to the rest of the Mantle. Still gets a vote in who to kill.
- White Mantle Knight - A grunt. If a Higher ranking Mantle person is investigated, they are framed in his/her place.
- White Mantle Abbot - Has lesser powers of Dorian. Can protect one person, except themselves and Thomas from lynching every Four nights.
- White Mantle Seeker - See "Warwick". Exactly the same as that, except they are lynchable.
Mafia[edit | edit source]
- Tundra Boss - Can knock down (prevent 3 people) from doing anything in one night, once. If they die, a Tundra Giant takes their place. Has the final decision, linked with the Summit Boss on who to kill at night.
- Tundra Giant - Knows who the Tundra Boss is. Can knock down (Prevent 1 person) from doing anything in one night, once.
- Summit Boss - Can kill ONE person per night. Has the ultimate vote on who to kill at night. If they die, another Summit member takes their place. Has the final decision, linked with the Tundra Boss, on who to kill at night.
- Summit Grunt - A Grunt of the Stone Summit. Knows who everyone in the Mafia is, and get a vote in who to kill.
- Summit Priest - Can resurrect ONE member of the Mafia ONCE. After that, they become generally a grunt.
Deldrimor (Allied to the Allies)[edit | edit source]
- King Warwick Ironhammer - The leader of the Deldrimor Dwarves. Finds out who one person per night is. If that person is a Mafia Member, he kills them. Knows who every Deldimor is.
- Princess May Ironhammer - The princess leader of the Deldrimor Dwarves. Using her feminine charm, if attempted to be killed at night, the attempt always fails. Is able to prevent one person from doing anything per night. Anyone who doesn't die and has attempted to investigate/kill her, she learns the role of.
- King Jalis Ironhammer - The secondary leader of the Deldrimor Dwarves. Is not as imba as their leader. If the leader dies, he takes their place, and gains their powers. Until then, their powers are limited to voting in who to kill.
- Kilroy Stonekin - A character based on Leeroy Jenkins, this person is able to carry out any kills. If Jalis is found to be killing anyone, the blame will fall on him. This person can kill one person per night.
- Dwarven Guide - Helps the allies on their way. Guards the Deldrimor from Night Kills. Once he is killed, the Deldrimor can be killed by night kills. Knows who the Deldimor are. Cannot be resurrected. Each person is only guarded from two nightkills.
- Dwarven Priest - Able to resurrect one Deldrimor member every five nights.
- Dwarven Jedirogue- May vote twice. they must type <doublevote>. This will cause the mafia to know them, however. Knows who every Deldrimor is. May also convince one person to change their vote once.
Allies[edit | edit source]
- Sylvari twins- Two players will be chosen to be twins. They are peace loving, and can prevent Mafia members from killing every other day, by creating roots to entwine the camp. This does not prevent the Townies from doing anything, however. They can resurrect each other twice.
- Asuran inventor- Invents item(s) at the beginning of the game. They lack resources to create additional item(s), though.
- Great Priest- Can resurrect one person, every four nights. Can also choose two people to be protected from a night killing once a night. Cannot protect against day killings. They know who the Warwick(cop) is.
- Charr Hunter- If killed, they can choose to kill another player before they die.
- Sylvari psychic- Learns the identity of one player each night if they choose.
- Krytan Noble- Can "persuade" one person to change their vote on a lynching once every two days. The person whose vote was changed may not change their vote back, though they may still persuade others to vote for a specific person.
- Cop (Warwick)- (Poke of fun at the fact that both of my turns in Mafia have been as a Cop)- These can Identify one person per night, and can see who they are. They are immune to lynch deaths, and they know the Priest.
- Bulletproof- Cannot be killed at night ever.
Participants (We need 24 to get one of every role!)[edit | edit source]
- The game will start when either Shadow or RT's game ends. —Warw/Wick 20:18, 19 April 2008 (UTC)
- You can now contact me on gmail (Warwick.firstname.lastname@example.org)
Unsent Roles (reasons such as lack of email etc)[edit | edit source]
- -- Matrim IGN: Evelyn Tian Spike, email: email@example.com -- Matrim cannot play.
Role Needs Confirming[edit | edit source]
Accepted Roles[edit | edit source]
- Go go power rangerz RT | Talk 10:30, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- - -- (s)talkpage
- -- Jïörüjï Ðērākō.>.cнаt^
- --Cookie™(Talk |Contribs) 12:58, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- Git'r Done! -- (T/C)
- -- -- talkpage
- Comefurmed. ♥Misfate♥ 14:39, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- otay 15:56, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- Sent the E-Mail for confirmation.
- /accept roleEntrea [Talk] 18:51, 27 April 2008 (UTC)
- - Ad Victoriam 19:05, 27 April 2008 (UTC) /ready
- Got it :) Lยкץ๒๏ץ talk
- Balistic Pve 21:34, 18 March 2008 (UTC) lol i mean I accept the role
- American Wrath has accepted his role.
- Cress Arvein(Talk)