User:Zerris/P/W Party Support
This support Paragon together with the two healer henchman can cover all the defensive needs of the Nightfall campaign. The core of this build can also be used as basis for a PvP motivation Paragon/Warrior.
Attributes and Skills[edit | edit source]
|Paragon / Warrior||Attribute Rank|
|Motivation||12 + 1 + 2|
|Leadership||8 + 2|
|Spear Mastery||8 + 1|
Usage[edit | edit source]
- This Paragon is very efficient in preventing and healing the damage to the whole team (like AoE spells, generic pressure, and health degeneration of the team). "Shields Up!" is also useful to prevent spike from archers, which is very common in the Nightfall campaign.
- Using "Watch Yourself!" for energy management you can easily spam all your other skills except Mending Refrain. However, with your high number of shouts and chants you are able to maintain Mending Refrain on all the members of the team during long fights.
Counters[edit | edit source]
- If you can't acquire adrenaline you can't spam all your skills.
- Necromancer's Anti-Paragon hexes totally shut down this build.
Variants[edit | edit source]
- Replace Signet of Synergy with Spear of Lightning.
- You may prefer to use another elite in some areas of PvE.
- You can replace Signet of Return with another resurrection skill, or even with Lightbringer's Gaze when you need it. Like a monk, using this build you will not have time to resurrect while in combat.
- Mending Refrain can be replaced by Finale of Restoration.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- It was used to reach the title of Indomitable Survivor by playing through all the Nightfall missions using only heroes and henchman.
- Great against Abaddon itself: the damage he deals is the same type this Paragon heals at best.
Credits[edit | edit source]