GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
I've started dumping old, inactive threads into an archive (20 threads; streamed rather than segmented).
Comments are answered often, and happily. Feel free to add some below...
User box compo[edit source]
Hi. I just put the official winners box on the competition page. Hope you like it! -- (talk) 16:06, 2 January 2007 (CST)
- Thanks. I'm pleased that you liked my boxes. I'm not sure whether I'll be putting that box you made up on my page (not sure what my page is gonna look like at this point), but it is rather pretty. ;) — 130.58 (talk) 16:54, 3 January 2007 (CST)
- They were great! Thanks for taking part and ofcourse you don't need to use the box if it doesn't fit your page. -- (talk) 18:42, 3 January 2007
Wrong User[edit source]
Hi. I just helped another user put his build in the untested category, but the page's history says you did, and it is showing up in your user contribs. Is this a bug? - Krowman 03:15, 14 January 2007 (CST)
- Err, no, I did that. If you save the same changes as I did, it might just ignore them. When I looked at it, the template inclusion was still in HTML comment tags (<!-- -->), which is what I fixed. — 130.58 (talk) 03:17, 14 January 2007 (CST)
- Crazy. That's exactly what I did. The user had inserted the untested template with those surrounding it, I just removed them. I didn't get an edit conflict saying someone else had edited the page while I was, although we were both making the exact same edits. Must just be good timing then. Thanks. - Krowman 03:20, 14 January 2007 (CST)
Title Fix[edit source]
Thanks ~ Pae 20:14, 26 January 2007 (CST)
Thank you so much[edit source]
thanks for removing the delete notice, it's kinda too late though, entropy's already vowed to leave the build section forever :(:(:( —Blastedt— 17:36, 27 January 2007 (CST)
- Yeah. Thanks 130. At least you've got some sense in your head. And I'll accept your Unfavored vote, it's very well thought out and you have a good point. Entropy 18:02, 27 January 2007 (CST)
Please stop posting rude comments on my build i appreciate it if you just shut up. Artizen
Alright then. Thanks for your advice. You may delete this section of from your talk page Artizen
User box[edit source]
Funny that you used to have a this user hate userbox and now your user page is basicly only userbox ;) Any way see you in game;)—├ Aratak ┤ 16:47, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- That's cuz I'm too good at designing them. >.> — 130.58 (talk) 16:48, 30 January 2007 (CST)
- Mostly, it's like a poetic form, of sorts... trying to say a lot with so few words. — 130.58 (talk) 17:11, 30 January 2007 (CST)
PD notice[edit source]
Obviously you need a simpler user page so people won't have a such hard time seeing it. What with all those graphics and those colors. --Fyren 10:05, 13 February 2007 (CST)