GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
User talk:Marcopolo47/My Skills/"IT'S NOT A FREAKING REFERENCE!"
Not a bad skill.. considering at 14 it's 5 users.--Mont 14:58, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
- And at 17, it's 6!!! HAX-- (Talk) (Contr.) 14:59, 26 September 2007 (CDT)
- My nomination for one of the best user pages ever. Only too many times I've tangled with tools (alliteration ftw) thinking 'OMG DATS TRIVIA ADD ADD ADD!!!!!' --Blue.rellik 10:55, 29 September 2007 (UTC)
Haha I hate trivia... I want the opposite of this skill as well :P Silver Sunlight 07:49, 1 October 2007 (UTC)
Very nicely done, you get (25) Zulu point(s)! Zulu Inuoe 02:51, 2 October 2007 (UTC)
- Nailed to my bookmarks* 188.8.131.52 06:31, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
- ZOMG! positive feedback? What has happened to the world i once knew?!!?-- (Talk) (Contr.) 10:51, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
- Moar blasphemy needed in that comment, marco. This is a overpowered skill, i'm thinking of posting it on GWW OP skillpages lol. That was me posting before, This is why I hate multi-tasking 42 things/logging in at a time. Yes, males can multi-task contrary to female scientists. Flechette 11:42, 11 October 2007 (UTC)
Okay, that made me laugh like crazy xD Make more, please ^^ --Lefy Piyero 15:43, 5 November 2007 (UTC)
- lol, i also had to laugh XD. however, i love trivias >:) — Zerpha The Improver 20:24, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- I love trivias too, just as long as they actually make sense. For example, I'm fine w/ "It's just a flesh wound." because it's obviously a reference to Monty Python and the Holy Grail. However, I refuse to believe that Turimachus is a reference to Steve Irwin, just because they both hunt things.-- (Talk) (Contr.) 21:10, 8 December 2007 (UTC)
it's awesome. luv that skill!guigolum 23:00, 6 March 2008 (UTC)
- ZOMGLOLZ ADD ADD ADD!!ONE!11!!1!EXCLAMATIONPOINT1!1!-- (Talk) (Contr.) 21:34, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- *Screen asplodes from capslock spike* Lord of all tyria 21:36, 5 December 2007 (UTC)
- This skill is obviously a refrence to 300, i don't even need to explain how.--184.108.40.206
Er, srsly[edit source]
The axe in the picture resembles a Canthan Crude Axe.
Do things like that really have to be added? Who gives a flying scapegoat? It's not like people think "OMG THIS GUY IN THIS SKILL HAS OBSID ARMOR IT IS NOW MY LIFE QUEST TO GET OBSID ARMOR" or something. -Yikey 18:50, 31 January 2008 (UTC)
it's a reference![edit source]
can we please lower the recharge :)
- Don't worry, it's an unlisted effect that if this skill is used to remove trivia, it recharges instantly.Entrea [Talk] 22:28, 21 August 2008 (UTC)
This is obviously a reference to the new dance, freaking. Bisurge 18:46, 29 October 2008 (UTC)