User talk:Mister Muscolo
Let's all vote here if you like / dislike my presonal page.
Note: I will strike out all non-subtial favs and unfavs, such as: nooo or silly person, because i don't really see an explenation there. Note: I will consider only signed people. I will not strike the votes but will consider them null and void. Especialy without a real xplenation...
pleace vote on theese build(s) and please comment:
Rate - A - User[edit source]
- (sign here)
- Sorry doesnt seem to be complete and those red links at the start don't help, will change vote when gets better. -- "Wings" 07:24, 1 March 2007 (CST)
- Ur page seems kinda...uncomplete, i mean the chars on it are both below lvl 10 and Elonian, but at the title section u have 1 maxed title (wich isn't listend there either) and a cahr wich is working to the defender of ascalon titel..but i mis the Tyrian char.. Sorry but unfavoured this time, i will strike this vote if u clean up ya page—Merry (talk | contribs) 16:07, 18 March 2007 (CDT)
- noob. ripped of your layout from other users without giving credits :P --SigmA
- u are reposting all the builds? wtf? lol
- Yes he is doing that.
- Although two posts above don't sign up and screw up RaU, this user screwed up builds. - (Abedeus) 13:23, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
- Mr. Musculo, your builds are messing up the builds section, please remove them, see below. Windtalker 13:55, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
- Stop breaking the builds page. Figure out another way to keep track of the builds you like. 404notfound 22:58, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
- Meh... it's nothing new. Helena > You. Defiant Elements (talk ~ contribs) 03:11, 31 March 2007 (CDT)
You're unfavoured, back in stubs with you! —SigmA 03:33, 12 April 2007 (CDT)
Build Wipe[edit source]
Mr. Musculo, the builds you have copy-pasted into your userspace are showing up in the builds section as vetted builds. While they are vetted builds, there is no reason to have duplicates. You can either link directly to the ORIGINAL build page or just do something like this:
Windtalker 13:55, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
Ok, im sorry for all you narrow minded- people outta there who dont know about the 1. may build wipe... i intend to save the builds i use... or will use... if i would repost them all i would just copy-paste, wouldn't I?--Mister Muscolo 13:48, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
- You LINK to them, you dont post them as stand alone builds. And thanks, we are narrow minded, you are lazy and you mess up with pages. - (Abedeus) 15:21, 29 March 2007 (CDT)
- so, WTF is that about the build page wipes? vetted builds too or only untested ones? or am i the only one who know aboot it? --Mister Muscolo 00:53, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
- No, dude, relax and listen. Those build already EXIST. LINK TO THEM, FOR HELL'S SAKE! - (Abedeus) 00:59, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
Yeah, the build page changes are a big screw up on Mister Muscolo's part, no getting around it. For future reference learning what you are doing before doing it is a good course of action. At the least I hope you'll learn what you did wrong there, assuming that the whole thing wasn't purposeful vandalism and just ignorance. Drtstudios 03:05, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
Those builds don't get wiped, they get archived, dont worry about it and create a place on ur page to keep ur favorite builds--Relyk 04:48, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
Thx, i guess i mixed stuff up or just misunderstood... i will clean my page tomoz...--Mister Muscolo 05:25, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
how do oyu change you're sig, btw? found it.
oh, abedeus, if i'd be lazy, would i even try to make my page better? i guess not...--Mister Muscolo 05:25, 30 March 2007 (CDT)
The builds are getting wiped. If you want to actually save a build, create a link like User:Mister Muscolo/Build I Want To Save. Anything you want to save should be under your userspace, and having links to build pages that are getting wiped will just result in a lot of red links. Defiant Elements (talk ~ contribs) 03:11, 31 March 2007 (CDT)
I thought i understood what this is all about... i will rmk the pages then... Mister Muscolo
thanks, who's helena btw? Mister Muscolo 03:16, 31 March 2007 (CDT)
a nice look, but i prefer the one i created... i basicly took my layout by myself and took the progression bar, or a part of it if you will, from Gumby. But the width of the sides and the pic and titles layout is my own :) Mister Muscolo 06:11, 31 March 2007 (CDT)
Elites and runes[edit source]
what do you all think about my elites and runes section? i know idont have much but I only cap what i need... and i am trying this with my new acc. i lost my previous, there goes 60 euros... thx again to old man of ascalon and dashface for creating it in the 1. place.
My signiture evolution[edit source]
Started Build Archiving[edit source]
do check it out... Mister Muscolo 08:19, 5 April 2007 (CDT)
Little too late sadly, contest ended on April 6th. -- <!--Zerris--> 15:04, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
you're fast... can i still do it for fun? Mister Muscolo 15:05, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
Absolutely, go right ahead. :) -- <!--Zerris--> 15:23, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
i have 7/8 skills for a quite good build... cant figure out the 8th skill... any help?
Mister Muscolo 15:35, 16 April 2007 (CDT) And att.:
- Sword = 12+1+3
- Strength =3+1
Usage:max possible energy through attunement insignias then use the guided weapon spell to nurf the lossess of the elite, then spam attacks, the blade as frequently as you can, when you get to 5 energy because of the weapon spell you use the urn spell, then apply the weapon spell again and do this till you drop... This build relies heavilly on healers making it a bit less sweet than intended... Mister Muscolo 15:35, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
Why not use Tiger Stance? —SigmA 15:41, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
hm... dunno but i think nearly any protective skill kills it... 4 professions that i can think of right now have protection to block evade or any other way nullify attacks.... but since we have guided weapon.... you're right... tiger stance sounds good... Mister Muscolo 15:43, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
- Read up. I already informed him of this, and he wished to make the build anyway, just for fun. I see no reason not to. -- <!--Zerris--> 20:18, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
- Whoops.--Nog64Talk 20:24, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
- Well yea i saw that but still its fun to make pvp builds from useless elites... i think this one rly works... Mister Muscolo 01:42, 17 April 2007 (CDT)
- Whoops.--Nog64Talk 20:24, 16 April 2007 (CDT)
I dont think i am experiencing the whole game till i kill some1 idiot in PVP, and since i am not pvp oriented and dont know the single thing about PVP i am calling to all of you people out there to try to help me get started. I dont have skill in random or team arenas, please help... I am thinking of trying out HA but i have no good team build, anyone care to submit a skillset? Mister Muscolo 02:03, 23 April 2007 (CDT)
Here people are wellcome to post builds.
OK guys! i've got an idea about a paragon runner build... ill post it here for future mending and not for being for general public use. thank you for understanding.
Motivation 12+1+1 Wildernes Survival ~6 (~8) Leadership 11 (10+1) This was designed for chest running. It should provide major HP regeneration and condition removal... I dont say its perfect, but it works for me... Storm chaser is to be used in case of fire elementalists or in event of need if hasty reffrain fails to trigger... (energy or speed boost)... leadership is to be maintained as high as possible, due t othe need of having 5 energy per shout trigger, because you usually run alone, so shouts pay for themselves. This build goes perfectly into a group run with slight modifications, you can add song of power and other fun mass efecting things... -cheers, i hope this wont get deleted, im just trying to brainstorm for the benefit of GW man kind :D Mister Muscolo 16:14, 11 December 2007 (UTC)
Desperately Seeking[edit source]
it states taht ur lookin for a zealous fiery blade axe? fiery blade axe's cant have other mods then zealous. (if u want i got a req 12 one though (not zealous)) Thempest 17:25, 12 May 2007 (CDT)
fixed... thx, i might use it, can you tell me ure ign and location/server im europe Mister Muscolo 12:49, 13 May 2007 (CDT)
Site update, character list and all ~ 1.1.2008
New year hats:[edit source]
- I know that... its just you've never seen them ingame, no? neither do you know to wich faction what goes? ok we can guess but thats it... AND we dont know what hats will even be chosen... Mister Muscolo 10:01, 25 December 2007 (UTC)
For yee allmighty admins[edit source]
I have one question... i am currently lectoring my very own complete profession guide for a PvX maxed titles paragon (all titles as mixed as possible and viable pve and pvx builds) and still i do not know where to post it... I am yet to see a section for complete PvX guides... thank you Mister Muscolo 21:31, 27 December 2007 (UTC)