User talk:Two thousand health
Hullo! I don't know if you are aware but everytime you save an edit the wiki notes it in the Recent changes as well as your own Contributions. If you use show preview (at the bottom of the edit screen) you minimise the number of entries that you make in these lists allowing you to see which articles you edited at a glance and other people to see more recently edited articles. --JP 13:46, 3 December 2006 (CST)
ya i kno :P can u help me this is my first time posting a build!
thanks wat type of things u need to know about the build?
ok A/E Seeping Spider (If u can think of a better name for the build listing from the skills tell me plz ^_^)
O hey 1 more thing how do u put a build on the untested page i am tryign to find a way but i cant it seems confusing :(
Comments like you made on Build talk:D/A Invincible Dervish are not acceptable. Do not write in all caps and far more importantly do not make threats regardless of how exasperated you might be. Read this is a last warning. --Xasxas256 22:32, 30 December 2006 (CST)
Attributes and Skills[edit source]
|Any / Any||Attribute Rank|
|Dagger Mastery||12 + 2 + 1|
|Shadow Arts||7 + 1|
|Critical Strikes||10 + 1|
reason why i chose these skills is becasue u can skip a lead attack and go to the offand to dual and also to cause conditions to cause posion, bleeding, deep wound, plus the extra degen from Seeping Wound all in 1 spike with the extra damge from Nine Tail Strike
- Any Armor with Radiant Insignias.
- +5 Energy daggers.
- Major Dagger Rune
- Superior Vigor Rune.
- Minor Critical Strikes and Minor Shadow Arts
i think thats pretty good if u have anythoughts plz tell me :D
- Find a target to use Seeping Wound on.
- Open up your attack with Black Spider Strike-->Twisting Fangs-->
Shock-->Falling Spider-->Nine Tail Strike.
- Target should be killed if not attack till you have enough energy to repeat.
- Use Feigned Neutrality to heal when needed.
i kno this can go more into detail but how should i put it? should i put
- Find a target a spellcaster will be a good choice as they have low armor.
- After you have found a target stick with it and cast Seeping Wound.
- When Seeping Wound is casted on the target this will allow Black Spider Strike to be used and use it and follow it with a Twisting Fang to add Poison, Bleeding, Deep Wound, and extra degen from Deeping Wound.
- If target is still alive use Shock to knock it down and use Falling Spider and Nine Tails Strike the target Should be dead.
- Use Feigned Neutralty when you are in a tight situation or if you are fleeing.
Counters are the same to all melee builds Blind, Degen, etc...
hmm wat else should i add here?
- Instead of Feigned Neutrality you can have Shadow Refugee.
- Switch Seeping Wound for another hex in Shadow Arts if you do not have it.
- Can switch Nine Tail Strike with another dual attack.
- The Generic resurrect should be a Ressurect Signet
how bout this i hope this helps alot!@!