GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
User talk:User Anon
Hail; Welcome to the 'Wiki. Hope you enjoy your time around here :> --- -- (s)talkpage 18:15, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- thnx. Mostly used to pvx, so I have some ideas on wikicode and that stuff. User Anon 18:19, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Image licensing reminder[edit source]
Hello, User Anon. You are receiving this automated message because you recently uploaded files to GuildWiki. The following images appear to be missing licensing information: Image:User Anon Signature 1.jpg. Please see GuildWiki:Image license guide for more information. Thank you for your contributions. This is an automated message from JediBot 19:11, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I took care of the licensing of this for you. In the future, remember to add the screenshot license to all guildwars screenshots uploaded. :D -Hope this helps. -- I~sk8 (T/C) 22:44, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Isn't that a ANet Fansite kit image, actually? The IG icons are different, no black border and such. --- -- (s)talkpage 09:49, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, most of the in-game icons do have a black border, it's just covered up by the skill bar borders. All the icons I uploaded for the EotN reputation bounties (and lots of others) are straight rips from the game (plus a black background layer). A few Prophecies-era icons do have narrower borders or no borders at all, but they are the exception.
- As for the license, I'm not sure it makes much difference which one skill icons go under - whether they're straight from the fansite kit or ripped from the game and given a standard border/background, they're still the property of Anet. —Dr Ishmael 05:03, 12 July 2008 (UTC)