GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
User talk:User Anon
Hail; Welcome to the 'Wiki. Hope you enjoy your time around here :> --- -- (s)talkpage 18:15, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
- thnx. Mostly used to pvx, so I have some ideas on wikicode and that stuff. User Anon 18:19, 27 June 2008 (UTC)
Image licensing reminder[edit source]
Hello, User Anon. You are receiving this automated message because you recently uploaded files to GuildWiki. The following images appear to be missing licensing information: Image:User Anon Signature 1.jpg. Please see GuildWiki:Image license guide for more information. Thank you for your contributions. This is an automated message from JediBot 19:11, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- I took care of the licensing of this for you. In the future, remember to add the screenshot license to all guildwars screenshots uploaded. :D -Hope this helps. -- I~sk8 (T/C) 22:44, 7 July 2008 (UTC)
- Isn't that a ANet Fansite kit image, actually? The IG icons are different, no black border and such. --- -- (s)talkpage 09:49, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, most of the in-game icons do have a black border, it's just covered up by the skill bar borders. All the icons I uploaded for the EotN reputation bounties (and lots of others) are straight rips from the game (plus a black background layer). A few Prophecies-era icons do have narrower borders or no borders at all, but they are the exception.
- As for the license, I'm not sure it makes much difference which one skill icons go under - whether they're straight from the fansite kit or ripped from the game and given a standard border/background, they're still the property of Anet. —Dr Ishmael 05:03, 12 July 2008 (UTC)