GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|The Desolation, Kourna|
(click to enlarge)
The northern province of Vabbi is known for its great wealth and refined culture. Merchant princes pride themselves on their large estates, prosperous businesses, and patronage of the arts. Its provincial government, the Grand Forum of Vabbi, is a plutocracy: only the wealthiest princes in the land have the power to make laws. Their legislature is openly democratic, but secretly, a merchant with influence has more power than a councilor with one vote.
Vabbian princes rule the land. Most plutocrats sponsor great festivals and celebrations to display their importance and influence. Celebrations in Vabbian estates are wonders to behold: Dancers flourish in their elegant fashions, gourmands sample cuisine, revelers consume epic quantities of alcohol, and cultured citizens enjoy great works of drama and poetry. Heroes are welcomed at these festivals, where their heroism is celebrated in songs and stories.
The Vabbians are effusive in displays of self-importance, but also keenly aware of how much they depend on other Elonians. The guards of Vabbian estates watch the mountain range to the north, while citizens on the province’s southern border depend on neighboring Kournans to keep them safe. Outside the walls of the grand estates, danger is everywhere. Raiders know secret passes through the mountains and mines, and monstrous creatures roam the landscape. Fortunately, every generation of Vabbians includes idealists who dream of adventurous journeys across Elona. New tales of adventure appear on the shelves of Vabbi’s libraries each year, as actors portray new heroes on the stages of Vabbian theaters.
- Dasha Vestibule (mission) ... (outpost)
- Dzagonur Bastion (mission) ... (outpost)
- Jennur's Horde (mission) ... (outpost)
- Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission) ... (outpost)
- Tihark Orchard (mission) ... (outpost)
- Bokka Amphitheatre
- Forum Highlands
- Garden of Seborhin
- Holdings of Chokhin
- Nightfallen Garden
- Resplendent Makuun
- The Hidden City of Ahdashim
- The Mirror of Lyss
- Vehjin Mines
- Vehtendi Valley
- Yatendi Canyons
- Wilderness of Bahdza
Points of Interest
- Citadel of Dzagon (Wilderness of Bahdza)
- Grand Forum of Vabb with the Font of Lyss (Forum Highlands)
- Halls of Chokhin (Holdings of Chokin)
- Hanging Gardens of Jahin (Vehtendi Valley)
- Jahinur (Vehtendi Valley)
- Pojah Estates (Vehtendi Valley)
- Sebelkeh Basilica (Mirror of Lyss)
- Prince Ahmtur the Mighty of the Citadel of Dzagon
- Prince Bokka the Magnificent of Resplendent Makuun
- Prince Mehtu the Wise of the Halls of Chokhin, also known as Mehtu, Scholar Prince
- Palawa Joko, enemy of Turai Ossa, was known as "The Scourge of Vabbi".
- It appears that Prince is the title used for both male and female Vabbian rulers. However it is also possible that Amaki Voss is incorrectly referred to as Prince rather than Princess, or that Amaki Voss is incorrectly referred to as female.