GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Vabbian Nobles are the wealthier inhabitants of Vabbi.
They have no real purpose other than to add more atmosphere and realism to the game.
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Tihark Orchard (mission):
- "I'm glad the party was crashed. I wasn't even invited."
- "I'm tired from too much partying."
- "Oh, yes, I was at the party, and I saw everything."
- "The guards at that party were terrible! Everything was their fault."
- "Varesh is hunting the Sunspears, but who is hunting Varesh?"
After completing Dasha Vestibule (mission):
- "Bokka and Mehtu are cowards. They should be taken to the center of the city and whipped."
- "Do you really think Varesh might attack Vabbi?"
- "I've heard the streets of Kourna are lined with gold and Varesh is looking for more."
- "Mehtu and Bokka, fleeing to the Hidden City? Scandalous! They could have at least taken me."
- "You stink of travel. Go bathe before approaching me again."
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "Nightfall! But I haven't anything to wear!"
- "Temples are sacred places, and I hope the gods punish those who despoiled it."
- "The stories of Nightfall are told to children to scare them into bed. I'm not afraid."
- "They destroyed the Temple of Lyssa! How barbaric!"
- "Varesh may have fled, but the damage she wrought remains."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "Get me out of Elona and away from Nightfall! I can pay. Whatever it takes."
- "I didn't want to believe in Nightfall. But there's no escaping it now."
- "My poor children. I'm so afraid for them."
- "The darkness. The darkness. It's everywhere! Get it off me!"
- "The world ending and demons everywhere...It's all too much for me."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Did you know, I knew Kormir before he was a god? He came to one of my parties, once."
- "Elona's sun rises again thanks to your bravery. Now can you do something about to monsters on my estate?"
- "Ew. Don't you ever bathe?"
- "Things are so much better now! Thanks you!"
- "Varesh should have known better than to fight the Sunspears."