GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
General[edit | edit source]
The Vabbian Children are citizens of Vabbi, found all throughout the region.
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
After completing Dasha Vestibule (mission):
- "Hey, a bug!"
- "My daddy works all day in the fields, but we have nothing to eat."
- "The soldiers hurt us if we don't give them enough food."
- "You look kind of funny."
After completing Grand Court of Sebelkeh (mission):
- "I dressed up as Palawa Joko for festival day, but Mommy said it was too scary."
- "I heard a story about a giant wurm eating a whole city!"
- "I think my sister is mad at me. She told me to go take a hike in the Desolation."
- "Mommy said not to tell anybody we're leaving."
- "My friend wasn't lying. I saw the monsters when the soldiers took daddy away to fight for Varesh."
After completing Ruins of Morah (mission):
- "I don't know why mommy cries so much lately. Have I been bad?"
- "I swallowed a frog."
- "Mommy says the world is ending? Can you play with me?"
- "The soldiers said I might get to go to war with them, too."
- "We stopped farming. Mommy says we don't need any more food."
After completing Abaddon's Gate (mission):
- "Daddy says we don't have to give away our food anymore, but you can have my asparagus."
- "Have you ever beat up a gargoyle?"
- "I'm glad daddy came home from fighting. Mommy doesn't cry as much anymore."
- "Oh no. Asparagus again."
- "We had dinner twice! I'm glad the monsters are gone. I get to eat all I want."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- They seem to have the same dialogue as Kournan Children.